This is a TV programmes recommendation study. This study is performed at the VU University Amsterdam in the context of the European project ViSTA TV. The aim is to gather feedback from real TV viewers on our research method to recommend pleasant and unexpected TV programmes as a way of improving the overall TV experience in the area of a growing online viewing behaviour.
This survey has 4 parts, where we will ask you the following types of questions:
1. What are your TV preferences.
2. For 9 TV programmes indicate whether you like each of them or not.
3. Questions about your curiosity attitude.
4. We ask you to give us your opinion about 9 TV recommendations we make for you.
5. Questions about yourself.
All of your answers will be kept strictly confidential. The information provided will be used solely for the purpose of this academic research project.
Thank you for participating in this study!